PMP Course – Learn:
This dynamic and hands-on project management online course brings the principals of project planning and control to a practical level that, when applied, can help ensure that projects are achieved on time and within allocated budgets. This course has been designed to help participants pass the PMP® exam at the first attempt.
It will enable participants to:
- understand all elements of the PMP syllabus
- understand PMI’s specific examination language
- learn strategies and techniques for mastering the examination
Students will learn how to:
- explain the context of Project Management
- plan the project strategy
- execute project plans and strategy
- demonstrate the use of various project management techniques
- design a project’s organization structure and recognize appropriate levels of governance
- communicate with the project team through effective leadership
- understand the examination guidelines
Please note the cost of the PMP exam is not included with this course.
All PMI computer-based exams are offered at Prometric Testing Centers worldwide. You can check for locations on Prometric’s website, http://www.prometric.com/PMI/default.htm. To earn your Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential, you need to meet the experience and education requirements, and pass the PMP® examination, a 200-question, multiple-choice test. The highly effective and results oriented study methodology of ours ensures that you are prepared to take the exam at the end of our modules.
What you learn in the course?
- Prepare to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exams
- Navigate the 10 knowledge areas of the PMBOK® Guide
- Recognise the core business analysis tasks and techniques that form the PMBOK® Guide
- Learn how to structure your preparation by doing practice questions and a simulated exam
Given below are the requirements for applying for the PMP Certification Exam:
For a person having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree,
- Minimum of 4500 hours leading and directing projects AND
- Minimum of 36 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
For a person not having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree, but who holds a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials
- Minimum of 7500 hours leading and directing projects AND
- Minimum of 60 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
Contact Hours of Project Management Instruction: Minimum of 35 hours of specific instruction that addresses learning objectives in project management.
|1.Project Management Framework|
|2. Project Integration Management|
|3. Project Scope Management|
|4. Project Time Management|
|5. Project Cost Management|
|6. Project Quality Management|
|7. Project Human Resource Management|
|8. Project Communication Management|
|9. Project Risk Management|
|10. Project Procurement Management|
|11. Project Stakeholder Management|
|12. Professional Responsibility|
No Reviews found for this course.