PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course is a learning solution created to meet the demands of our customers. The Foundation and Practitioner elements are taught via our comprehensive e-learning material. This style of delivery saves you and your company time and money.
Our accredited PRINCE2® Online Learning training course provides a quality platform for gaining skills, sharing experiences and learning from other organisations while offering the flexibility as to how and when you learn.
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Their individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2® in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Practitioner can achieve.
Candidates should be able to apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®. Specifically candidates should:-
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes.
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project.
- Be able to create and assess management products.
At the end of this course the delegate will be prepared for the PRINCE2® practitioner exam
This course is aimed at project managers, project management consultants and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects who are required, or wish, to have a greater depth of knowledge of the method, including:-
Project Board members
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Sponsors
- Product Delivery Managers
- Business Analysts
- Subject matter experts delivering, or providing expertise to, a project
- Business Change Analysts
- Change Board members
- Project Office support staff
- Programme Office personnel
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course. However, it is anticipated that delegates will possess knowledge of projects or have experience of working in a project environment. This is to ensure that the intensive nature of the course does not cause delegates to struggle through the course.
Included in Course:
- Study guides including Video tutorials: Study as you prefer using PDF files, video tutorials, HTML format or podcasts. Explain the goals, objectives, scope and detailed concepts of PRINCE2®principles, themes and processes & and other syllabus areas of PRINCE2.
- Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2© official manual
- Interactive Case Study: Professor Bubbleman App to help you apply the concepts learnt in real life scenarios.
- Glossary: A PDF glossary provided to help you revise quickly.
- Crossword: Test your knowledge and have some fun doing it.
- Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
- Chapter Tests and Evaluation Tests: These tests assess the delegate’s degree of understanding of the respective chapter content.
- Case Study: To help you prepare for the Practitioner course, we have also added an additional case study.
- Sample Papers: To get a feel of the actual PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exam, take the full length sample papers as part of our online course and assess your responses with the provided answers to the same.
The PRINCE2® Foundation examination is a closed- book 60 minute 75 multiple choice question paper with 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores. The pass mark is 50% (35 marks required to pass out of 70 available).
The Practitioner examination is an open- book objective test examination based on a given scenario and lasting 150 minutes. There are 8 questions each worth 10 marks, making a total of 80 marks available. The pass mark is 55% (44 marks required to pass out of 80 available).
|Introduction to PRINCE2|
|Introduction to PRINCE2 Themes|
|Introduction to PRINCE2 Processes|
|Business Case Theme|
|Starting up a Project|
|Directing a Project|
|Initiating a Project|
|Controlling a Project|
|Managing Product Delivery|
|Managing a Stage Boundary|
|Closing a Project|
|TAILORING PRINCE2 TO THE PROJECT ENVIRONMENT|
|UNDERSTANDING THE PRACTITIONER EXAMINATION FORMAT|
No Reviews found for this course.