Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) is an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team. The objective of this certification is to ensure that Scrum Team members know enough about Scrum to effectively contribute to a Scrum project.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
|Certification||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Maintaining Certification(RCUs)|
|SDC™||Nil||Nil||Anyone on a SCRUM Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team||25 Recertification units every 3 years|
- Participants will become familiar with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed to effectively contribute to a Scrum project.
- Participants will be able to effectively interact with any Scrum Team
- E-copy of SBOK™Guide
- High quality video tutorials
- Roles Guide for SDC exam
- SDC exam
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate
- 15 PMI®PDUs
This is highly recommended for everyone in a company who works in a Scrum Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team. This will also be very useful for those who are interested in understanding the basics of Scrum and how this method could be used effectively.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 98%
|Introduction to SCRUM|
|Plan and Estimate|
|Review and Retrospect|
No Reviews found for this course.