Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensure that Scrum processes are being followed.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
|Certification||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Maintaining Certification(RCUs)|
|SMC™||Nil||Preferably SDC™ certified professional||Anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master||40 Recertification units every 2 years|
- Participants will become familiar with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed to be the Scrum Master or developer in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Scrum methodology. Furthermore, participants will develop an understanding of all the roles in Scrum.
- Participants will have experience carrying out a Scrum project through simulated case studies.
- Participants will gain knowledge to identify and anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of scrum.
- Participants will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.
- SBOK™ (SCRUM Body of Knowledge)
- Student course workbook
- Case study booklet
- Scrum in a page
- Scrum Master Certified physical certificate by SCRUMstudy
- 16 PMI®PDUs
- Proctored online exam
- 120 minutes, 100 questions
- Need to schedule the exam in advance using the membership account
- Can be taken only as per the allotted time-slot
- Pass score = 75/100
|Introduction to SCRUM and AGILE|
|Roles in SCRUM|
|Planning in SCRUM|
|Sprint Planning Meeting|
|Daily Scrum and Post-Sprint Meetings|
|Practical Implementation Considerations for SCRUM|
No Reviews found for this course.