Six Sigma Black Belt course focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization. The participants will definitely be able to use the knowledge you gained in this course in managing Six Sigma projects in their respective organizations.
This course aims to –
- provide comprehensive knowledge to participants about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
- provide knowledge to students to form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- provide knowledge to students to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- to equip students with knowledge to communicate using Six Sigma concepts
- familiarize participants on how to assess and manage project risk.
- equip students with knowledge to avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Participants will be able to relate Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants will be able to play the role of a Black Belt and will be able to define, present and manage six sigma projects
- Participants have knowledge pertaining to and can anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
- Participants are armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production issues in their organizations.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
This course is for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement.
This includes Project Managers, Software Professionals, Business Analysts, and Business Managers.
Audience keen on taking the Six Sigma Black Belt certification are required to be certified in Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Multiple choice
- 125 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Online proctored exam
- A highly engaging and interactive course that ensures better internalization of six sigma concepts and principles.
- Work through the course rather than just listening for higher retention of concepts and theory.
- Group exercises that demonstrate and bring to life the concepts being taught.
- Practical implementation issues are discussed with relevant six sigma tools and techniques.
- Integrated role play with all the six sigma concepts that make the participants work through an entire six sigma project.
- Work through multiple case studies to test the understanding of the method.
- Learn to carry out analysis with the help of globally used Minitab software.
- Case study booklet
- Role play documents
- Gifts and supplies
- PMI approved PDUs
- Six Sigma Black Belt Online course covering comprehensive six sigma concepts
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate after completing the online course and exam
|Introduction to Six Sigma|
|Six Sigma Methodology – Define|
|Six Sigma Methodology – Measure|
|Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze|
|Six Sigma Methodology – Improve|
|Six Sigma Methodology – Control|
No Reviews found for this course.