Upon completion of the 6Sigmastudy’s Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will be able to:
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria
- Plan and execute Six Sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a Six Sigma project team
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various Six Sigma tools in process and quality improvement
- Assess and manage project risk
- Significantly increase profitability through Six Sigma projects
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing Six Sigma
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills
- A highly engaging and interactive course that ensures better internalization of Six Sigma concepts and principles.
- Students work through the course rather than just listening for higher retention of concepts and theory.
- Group exercises demonstrate and bring to life the concepts being taught.
- Practical implementation issues are discussed with relevant Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- A central case-study integrates all the Six Sigma concepts as the participants work through an entire Six Sigma project.
- Students learn to carry out analysis with the help of globally used Minitab software for which online training is provided free to classroom participants.
- Chapter test booklet
- Case study booklet
- Role play documents
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
- Mobile app for studying on the go
- 25 PMI approved PDUs with the classroom course.
This course is for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement.
This includes Project Managers, Software Professionals, Business Analysts, and Business Managers.
Also included are future managers who want to get certified as Green Belts in Six Sigma, Project Management Professionals (PMP) who want to earn PMI PDUs by learning nuances of the Quality paradigm and any other professionals who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices.
- Multiple choice
- 90 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Online proctored exam
- This course aims to familiarize participants with the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and to help their organizations adopt the Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants will be able to use Six Sigma concepts for solving real-life problems based on case studies experienced in class.
- Participants will be able to identify, anticipate and work to resolve issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
- Participants will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production quality issues in their organizations.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
|Introduction to Six Sigma|
|Stakeholders and Setting up a Six Sigma Project|
|Six Sigma Methodology – Define|
|Six Sigma Methodology – Measure|
|Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze|
|Six Sigma Methodology – Improve|
|Six Sigma Methodology – Control|
|Role play covering a six sigma project|
No Reviews found for this course.